Monday, November 23, 2015

Good Times

Participated in another Holiday Bazaar.  The Grout Elementary School.  Did not sell much but met some really nice people.  I love how this organization helps the vendors.  I needed help with someone carrying my table.  So grateful.  Got the help I needed.  Makes a big difference in unloading and loading again. 

Getting some action selling on Etsy and have a few commissions.  It's not much but that's fine for now.   Enjoying the knitting. 

Got my nails done.  They are my REAL nails.  Manicure and polish.  They look GREAT.  I hope I don't break them in the next three weeks.  I haven't had a manicure with my real nails for over, maybe, 20 years.  I have a great nail salon which really makes the difference.  Not having acrylics saves on money too.

Put up my tree.  So far no real problems with my cat ruining the tree experience.  I actually love how I have decorated my tree.  No ornaments.  Something I have always wanted to do.  Just ribbon and bows with white lights.  I am wrapping my presents to match the ribbons and bows on the tree.  

Going to the movies with a friend tomorrow.  Have been going by myself for quit awhile now.  I really enjoy going by myself. 

I am enjoying my time off.  I have been committed to going to the gym.  And I am LOVING it.  I feel so much better.  I am trying really hard to stick with the gym and making it a part of my life that I cannot do without like I use to do when I was in my 20's and 30's. 

Thanksgiving will be with my Mother's side of the family.  Looking forward to it.  My brother has been wanting to involve me a little more on that side of the family.  I rather enjoy my Brother thinking about me.  I don't know how to react to it though.  Take it slow and be aware. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment