Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Two Holiday Bazaar Events Back To Back

What a successful two days. Wow.  I sold more than half my inventory.  It was relaxing and easy to load in and out of the events.  Of course, met some new people and hugged a few recurring vendor artists.  I really needed the funds.  I have been inspired and am now knitting some really wonderful outer wear.  It is nice to see with refreshed eyes. 
The Event on Sunday was the best it has ever been.  There was a stand-up comedian, singers, excellent artists.  I was able to set my booth next to one of my favorite people in the world.  Chris Murray and his girlfriend Caitlin and their candles.  I always love seeing Julio.  My goodness he makes beautiful jewelry.  Friends came to visit.  Dear friends with smiling faces and some bought some of my knits.  I love that the event is set around the two show days of two shows at the theatre.  It is magical.

I am so enjoying this Holiday Season.  I get things done every single day.  I don't procrastinate which feels magnificent.  I feel safe and secure which is extremely important.  The weather has  made it very unsafe but in spite of that it has all been so wonderful. 

Have been consistent with going to the gym.  Working out almost every day.  This is my third or fourth week now.  Been wanting to get back to this lifestyle for at least 20 something years now.

The reading I did a  week ago turned out pretty darn ...... well it was just swell.  I missed some things but got some complicated things down in the spur of the moment.  I was pleased.  Even with the mistakes.  The play is "HIR".  Pretty difficult.  I'm glad it was just a reading.  Well, not just a reading but ...... well yeah,  I'm glad I could just sit read this play and not do a full out production of it.  There was no rehearsals for this play.  Just sat down in front of a small audience and read the play. 












No comments:

Post a Comment